The Laparoscopic Instruments Companies shares with you the cleaning and maintenance of laparoscopic instruments, which we hope will be helpful to you
1.In accordance with the requirements of the technical specifications of the Ministry of Health for disinfection and sterilization, laparoscopic instruments and their accessories are immediately soaked in a detergent containing lysozyme for 2~3 minutes after use. The lysozyme agent mainly digests proteins, fats, eliminates agglomerates in the tubes and organophosphorus tablets in the accessories. To achieve rapid, efficient cleaning effect.
2, the instrument is soaked and taken out and rinsed clean with water, the tube cavity is rinsed repeatedly with a high-pressure rinse gun, the teeth groove at the clamp end is brushed with a soft brush to clean blood stains and then dried with a soft cloth, the water droplets in the tube cavity should be blown dry or sucked dry, and then coated with lubricant. Or use ultrasonic cleaner to clean
(1) If it is Hbsag positive and other infected patients' instruments after surgery should be disinfected before cleaning to avoid spreading infection.
(2) When cleaning various types of forceps and scissors, care should be taken to clean the blood from the overlapping surfaces of the joints.
(3) Care should be taken to keep the disassembled small parts during the cleaning process to prevent loss.
(4) The wire interface connected to the machine should not be immersed in the cleaning solution to prevent leakage when in use. Such as hysteroscopic electrosurgical instruments operating tip of the junction.
(5) pay attention to the protection of the endoscopic surface, fiber endoscopic surface with cotton balls, and electron microscopic surface with gauze wipe.
(6) Bipolar electrocoagulation forceps should be installed at all times after disassembly and cleaning to prevent breakage of the forceps core. The ceramic mouth of the hysteroscopic electrodes operating tip trocar should be prevented from collision during cleaning to prevent collision cracking.
According to the different performance of Laparoscopic Instruments and their components, as well as the relevant information provided by the instrument manufacturer, different sterilization methods are selected.
1. Autoclaving: All lumpectomy instruments that can be autoclaved should be sterilized by autoclaving method.
2、Ethylene oxide: Ethylene oxide has strong sterilization power, is widely sterilized, does not damage the items, and has strong penetrating power. Endoscopic lenses, cameras, light source guide beams, electrocoagulation wires, etc. that should not be sterilized by autoclaving can be sterilized by this method.
3. 2% glutaraldehyde immersion: it is used for the immersion sterilization of lumpectomy instruments, which requires 10 hours of immersion. When soaking, the joints of the instruments should be opened and the cavity should be filled with soaking solution, and the residual solution should be repeatedly rinsed with sterile water before use.
4、Medical sterilizer sterilization
1、Familiar with the name, use and disassembly of each instrument.
2. All instruments should be taken and placed lightly, and should not be thrown, rubbed, collided with each other or held in one hand at the same time.
3. During the use, cleaning and maintenance of all the instruments, the joints should not be strongly pulled, the tips should not touch hard objects, and the small parts of the instruments should not be lost.
4、Lubricate the movable joints of the instruments, and maintain all the instruments once a week to prevent embroidery and ensure their good working condition.
5、Sharp instruments should be covered with rubber protective sleeve before preservation to avoid damage to the edge surface.
6, electrocoagulation, electric cutting instruments are wrapped with tubular insulating layer on the outside, before using again should check whether the insulating layer is good, in order to prevent damage to the operator due to intraoperative leakage.
7, pay attention to the protection of the mirror: endoscopic lens temporarily not in use, the mirror end should be set on the protective sleeve; mirror surface with water stains, stains, wipe with wiping paper or soap and water cotton balls first, then wipe with clean cotton balls.
8, the camera wire, fiber guide beam and other clean storage, should be placed in a coil, not folded to prevent the wire from breaking. Each wire should be connected to the host after the bit accurate, to prevent damage to the plug.
1、The manufacturer regularly visits the home to do routine testing
2、The equipment section regularly sends technicians to the operating room every month to test all lumpectomy instruments and equipment and perform maintenance.
3、The operating room sets up a lumpectomy team with an instrument and equipment team leader, who is responsible for managing instruments and equipment and maintenance every week.
4、The main nurse of the operating room checks all lumpectomy instruments and equipment for normal operation before surgery every day.
5, the operating room lumpectomy instruments, equipment in the surgical use of failure, should immediately stop using, sent to the Department of Equipment Maintenance Department for timely maintenance.
6, failure of lumpectomy instruments and equipment, such as the hospital equipment department maintenance department can not repair, the hospital equipment department to contact the manufacturer to repair in a timely manner.
7, repair of lumpectomy instruments and equipment should be tested and qualified before use.
The company also provides surgical suturing instruments and Endoscopic Instruments, if you need, please feel free to contact us!